I never intended that these be answered, especially the second set, as there are various reasons I would not ask them. Nevertheless, I surely love to ask the first set.
1. That sounds good. An insightful and thoughtful evaluation of potential and intent.
I love to ask this because I genuinely wish to know just such things - how people truly are.
2. I read about your tooth. I wish you all the best and would surely accompany you if you wished, had I not to work, which alas I do.
I love to ask this because, again, I am genuinely interested and hope for complex tooth tales.
3. You seem courageous about newness, but there is no courage without fear. As far as success goes, I will wish that for you also.
*smiles* Nothing is too honest. That is why I ask. Also, because I intend to inspire hope.
4. Yes, it is possibly the same with me.
I ask because I wish to heal, and because it is another question that lets me see people truly, as long as it is pain and not desire for attention. Pain with strength, not pain with survival.
5. I am trying to put your hints together. I am doing my very best.
I ask this because it is the key question - what makes people human, to my mind.
6. & 7. Excellent. I do not see enough of you.
Obviously, I ask this because I wish an affirmative answer for companionship and the chance to explore the other questions.
8. That is brilliant, and could perhaps not have a better answer. This is what I try to do.
I ask the question in hopes that I might see more beauty in others in whom I already see beauty, that I might share it, perhaps by letting others look at themselves in a positive light, as they may not be accustomed to doing.
9. This, of course, is a vague question without pertinent circumstances. but it is to see again what is in others hearts - what motivates them, what they hold highest and who they are.
1. I would never ask this because it is negative. People are either not introspective enough to answer, or they are introspective enough to answer and therefor need to think of the future and how to be their best rather than their worst.
2. I would never ask this because, while I will defend others' right to them, they are not for me. I would rather be clear-headed, always. As far as medicinal drugs go, I would take them as needed. I've taken very very few and would never ask for them but would rather ask if they were strictly necessary.
3. I would never ask this because I do not care.
4. I would never ask this because the answer is 'no' and again, I do not care about other's opinions of my sanity.
5. and 6. If something is important, I am unlikely to care if it is dangerous or if it bears a cost. And John Certainly did not care.
7. Experience builds character, and it is not my business to prevent other's from their folly but to see them, as you say, from the point of view of angels.
8. Apparently I forgot 8. I cannot count. Apparently.
9. There is no reason to ask this question because the answer is Always 'yes' unless someone is, as above self-indulgent or merely seeking attention.
Description: gorey yuletide present