SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1. I do not have a room. If I did, it would have a washstand, preferably in mahogany, with a bowl and ewer.
2. It would have a large bed with many pillows and warm quilts. I am ill and sometimes need to stay the day in bed.
3. There would be a screen behind which I could take care of some of my grimmer difficulties when I had guests.
4. it would have a wardrobe for my clothes and drawers for my effects
5. it would have a desk and chair so I could study and practice
6. It would have two chairs that I might sit and talk with someone, might read or might seat someone comfortably whilst I treated their minor dental emergencies.
7. I would adopt another plant. My starfish cactus was thriving.
SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Are you in a relationship? Yes
2. Do you like someone? Yes
3. Does someone like you? Yes
4. Who was your last crush? 'Crush' suggests triviality.
6. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes, but not lately.
7. Do you wanna get married? I am happy as I am.
SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. What causes me to value some men over others if it is not their righteousness? I am not able to puzzle this out, seemingly, at least not yet.
2. Wyatt. I shall never see him as he was when he was old. I miss that.
3. I want... something. *blushes*
4. I want something else. *recovers*
5. Faro calculations and card permutations
6. I wonder if I talk too much, if I am too direct, if I am too personal, too sudden, too alien, too mundane, too preemptory... *sighs*
7. What about death, if it is not righteousness that gives men value? When is it wrong to kill, or when is it permissible, if men have done things for which I do not forgive them?
SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU:
1. Believe in God? Yes, I do. My faith is strong.
2. Had a dream come true? Sometimes I dream what has been true. Sometimes I see things that truly are - in ways that let me see them more clearly.
3. Read the newspaper? In my time I read it diligently. Now, I do not understand so little there is little point.
4. Sing in the shower? I love to sing. I have seen a shower, but have not actually experienced one yet. When I do, I shall be sure to sing.
5. Have a best friend? Gabriel is my best friend. But, when I am with someone, and I can truly see them, they fill all the world just the same.
6. Have you had braces? I have made and fitted braces, but I have never needed to wear them.
7. Wish on stars? Sometimes I wish on stars. Sometimes part of me wishes it was possible to have desire granted so easily.
SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS:
1. Fallen in love? Yes.
2. Kiss someone of the same sex? Yes.
3. Have you ever pulled a prank on someone else? No, never Ever. Oh wait... there was the baby-contest in Dodge... *grins at the memory* I did...
4. Been to a bonfire? Yes. We made s'mores, most recently, but there have been wonderful fires. Some of the best times of my life.
5. Run away from home? Yes. I did run away from home. I ran away to bring my uncle back from the war. I ran away in another sense to become a dentist. And I finally ran away from everything, forever. Even the things I loved.
6. Licked a metal pole in winter? No, I am not so foolish and always had a good grasp of science, especially as it relates to the mouth.
7. Pulled an all-nighter? All-night poker.
SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried? Not in the last 48 hours.
2. Had fun? There was a carnival band last night. Trumpets, a sousaphone, saxophones. And everyone dressed all in white costumes. Halloween is coming.
3. Been kissed? Yes. *smiles serenely*
4. Felt stupid? I am not stupid and never feel so. Never. I have perfect faith in myself.
5. Talked to an ex? No. They are long dead and I am not yet in Heaven. Some of course I have no interest in even speaking of.
6. Bought anything? Strangely, no.
7. Used chapstick? No, but I am thinking of investigating it. I have heard it is flavoured, and makes one's lips soft. For the above-mentioned kissing.