A is for Aveolar Process
• Are you available?: Usually. My work is more casual these days. Please, just ask and if you need me, I can almost always make myself available
• What is your age?: 36 or 156.
• What annoys you?: So many things annoy me I cannot begin to enumerate them all.
• Do you know anyone named Billy?: Surely. Billy Leonard was a particular friend. I need to tell the story of him soon.
• When is your birthday?: August 14, 1851.
• Who is your best friend?: Gabriel.
• What's your favorite candy?: If ice cream were a candy, I should select that. As it is, the selection is bewildering.
• Crush?: Isn't that a soda?
I like soda. Maybe lemon soda. I had a Sangria Soda in San Diego. Perhaps that is my favourite.
• When was the last time you cried?: Two days ago. Emotion is closer to the surface when one is ill. One can hold oneself together physically and in public. More than that is too much to expect.
• Do you daydream?: Constantly. I daydream while I practice, when I try to sleep, when I watch the world.
• What's your favorite kind of dog?: I like beagles. A classic breed, clever and independent, quiet and affectionate. Hunting and tracking.
• What day of the week is it?: Saturday. The typist is back. *frowns at the typist who has been elsewhere all week*
• How do you like your eggs?: basted medium, so the whites are cooked, but the yolks are runny to dip toast soldiers.
• Have you ever been in the emergency room?: We did not have such things. If emergency aid was needed we called a doctor. I have often been the recipient of such ministrations.
• Ever pet an elephant? I am sorry to say I have not.
• Do you use fly swatters?: Of course. Sometimes they can be quite a problem in the heat. We did not have refrigeration, remember. *looks proud, as he has experienced Ynez' refrigerator*
• Have you ever used a foghorn?: I have now been to sea, save very recently, and thre was surely no fog.
• Is there a fan in your room?: If I have a room in Oceanside the room has a fan. So cool, turning lazily... *daydreams*
• Do you chew gum?: Surprisingly, modern 'gum' is good for the teeth. I try to chew it diligently.
• Do you like gummy candies?: There are few candies of which I am not fond.
• Do you like gory movies?: It depends on the reasons and context. I have
seen some few movies now. There was a great deal of death in Gettysberg.
• How are you?: That is a large question. I am patient and thoughtful, I think.
• What's your height?: 5'10" but I look taller, as I am so slim.
• What color is your hair?: Ash blond, with grey, which does not look so very different.
• What's your favorite ice cream?: Peach!
• Have you ever ice skated?: Not with, like, skates.
• Ever been in an igloo?: No. I have never been in a place so cold it would allow them, I am relieved to say. They sound very unpleasant. Do people yet use such things?
• What's your favorite Jelly Bean?: Buttered popcorn. I am always surprised it can exist.
• Have you ever heard a really hilarious joke?: What is the difference between a duck? It quacks.
• Do you wear jewelry?: pocket watch, diamond stickpin, ring, armbands, gold buttons.
• Who do you want to kill?: If there were people I wanted to kill, either they would be dead, or I would be so. Of course, I defer to cooler heads these days.
• Have you ever flown a kite?: I have, and I believe I must soon fly one with a friend. *beams*
• Do you think kangaroos are cute?: 'Cute' is not a word I use. Kangaroos are fascinating. I have heard they box!
• Are you laidback?: I am becoming more so, slowly, but it is not an adjective that has ever been applied to me.
• Lions or Tigers?: Tigers. It is the symbol of Faro, of course.
• Do you like black licorice?: The red licorice is not truly licorice. Better still though is real licorice root. It is also good for your teeth, cleaning them as you chew it. Once twigs were used in place of toothbrushes... *moves along*
• Favorite movie as a kid?: I have only seen movies within the last few months.
• Ever shopped at Moosejaw?: I have heard that is a city. I have never been there.
• Favorite store at the mall?: The ice cream store. I am more impressed with independent shops, and tailored suits.
• Do you have a nickname?: Yes. Doc. *sighs resignedly* It is acceptable, for I am a dentist.
• What’s your favorite number?: 108.
• Do you prefer night or day?: I like twilight, when the sky turns. The world feels different then.
• What's your one wish?: To be worthy of friendship.
• Are you an only child?: I wish I had an older brother. I grew up with fourteen children in my household. but I am an only child. *frowns, letting some bitterness show*
• Do you like the color orange?: Yes. I have an orange silk cravat. It is perhaps my favourite.
• What are you most paranoid about?: Dying in jail. I am also perhaps paranoid about being alone and forgotten, so that whatever I do the net of causality is unaffected. I believe this is why I tend to jealousy.
• Piercings?: No.
• Do you know anyone named Penelope?: Penelope was the wife of Odysseus. I did not know her, to no one's surprise, I am sure.
• Are you quick to judge people?: A profound question! I do not judge people but rather let them judge themselves by their actions. I do not think much of most, but I look and hope for exceptions.
• Do you like Quaker Oats?: Yes, they are healthy and a good source of breakfast nutrition. I like oats with milk and sugar, I like oat cakes and oat cookies. I like oat bread, fresh, spread thick with butter and a little honey.
• Know anyone that makes quilts?: Yes, surely. when I was young everyone slept under a quilt and every woman made quilts.
• Do you think you're always right?: I do my best. Sometimes I fail, but I believe in the goodness of my intentions. Right is, incidentally, might.
• Do you watch reality TV?: No. *recoils*
• Reason to cry?: Sorrow. Regret. Joy. Love. Loss. Despair, the Despair of others. Kindness. Beauty. Unexpected openness.
• Do you prefer sun or rain?: I like to have sun in the day and rain at night. That is ideal for crops.
• Do you like snow?: It is cold and affects me badly.
• What’s your favorite season?: Summer.
• What time is it?: 16:08.
• What time did you wake up?: I work until four and arise at noon to go out at two.
• Can you ride a unicycle?: A safety unicycle? *winks* No. But Eddie can.
• Do you know anyone with a unibrow?: I should hardly use such a term.
• How many uncles do you have?: Many uncles. I can scarcely count.
• What’s the worst vegetable?: I like vegetables. Particularly collard greens. *grins*
• Did you ever watch Veggie Tales?: No. I have not.
• Ever considered being vegan?: Is that vegetarian? I am ill and try to eat a healthy and balanced diet.
• What's your worst habit?: Temper and jealousy. *looks ashamed*
• Do you like water rides?: I have been on a boat recently - a small boat. It was wonderful. The air was... perfect.
• Ever been inside a windmill?: I have not.
• Have you ever had an x-ray?: We did not have such things.
• Ever used a Xerox machine?: Again, no.
• Do you like the color yellow?: Of course. Along with blue and red it is a primary colour.
• What year were you born in?: 1851.
• Do you yell when you're angry?: Sometimes.
• Do you believe in the zodiac?: I believe that it exists as a concept.
• What's your zodiac sign?: Leo, apparently.
• When was the last time you went to the zoo?: In Denver, long before you were born. I liked to see the sights.