1) are your parents married or divorced?
My mama is in Heaven and the Major, well, I do not care.
I can wait, but I am definitely looking forward to it.
4) come close to dying?
I live close to dying.
5) what jewelry do you wear?
Diamond stickpin, pocket watch on a gold chain with a locket and Mattie's picture, a cross from Mattie, gold waistcoat buttons and cuff links, a ring with a grey stone.
6) are you eating?
Not at present.
7) do you eat the stems of broccoli?
10) would you ever have plastic surgery?
I have had surgery. I have not had plastic.
11) what do you wear to bed?
Linen nightshirt, white with smocking.
12) have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes. Yes, I have. In fact, I have lost count. But I stand by whatever I have done.
13) can you roll your tongue?
Despite the problems with my palate, I can. And I can whistle.
14) pluck your eyebrows?
15) what kind of watch(es) do you wear?
I have a pocket watch, on a chain with a fob. It was made by Samuel Morse of Manchester, England.
I have no opinion on the matter. Spare a child pain, perhaps, but children of pain make the best adults. Or the worst.
17) Hair color?
18) future child's name?
I will never have a child, I am sure. Perhaps Lee. Mattie would have named a son Ashley.
19) do you snore?
No, but I do worse.
20) if you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would you go?
My life is a vacation, perhaps. An undefined extended Wanderjahr. And I can never go home.
21) do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22) if you won the lottery, what would you do first?
I would do nothing differently. I can win the lottery at cards anytime I need to do so. The actual lottery is rigged in any case.
23) gold or silver?
I like both.
24) hamburger or hot dog?
25) if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Biscuits. Or peaches? Or ice cream?
26) beach, city, or country?
I cannot decide. Each have their charms.
27) who was the last person you touched?
28) where do you eat?
In my rooms, or at a restaurant, or at a lunch counter, or in a saloon if they have food.
29) when's the last time you cried?
30) have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
31) would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) ever been involved with the police?
Yes, I was Wyatt's deputy and helped him in Dodge City and Tombstone, and on the... trail.
33) believe in Santa?
34) do you talk in your sleep?
Yes. And worse.
35) beach or pool
36) can you cross your eyes?
Yes. But I don't.
37) what's your favorite song at the moment?
Come to the Edge, by Perth County Conspiracy. No doubt you have heard of it.
38) window seat or aisle?
Window seat. I like to practice shooting from a moving vehicle. It is unique practice.
39) ever met any famous bands/singers/actors?
Eddie Foy was my friend.
40) do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
41) do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I twirl it, as is correct etiquette.
42) rickie lake or oprah winfrey?
I like lakes.
43) would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
I have done surgery. I am very proud to be a dentist. I have never done plastic.
44) how long does your shower last?
I bathe. It lasts until the water cools uncomfortably.
45) do you drive stick?
I have no idea. This seems like a collection of random words. Do you imbibe newspaper?
46) cake or ice cream?
How can I choose one? Perhaps ice cream. Peach ice cream.
47) where'd it go?
What is 'it?'
48) what time do you get up?
49) have you ever given money to a bum?
I give money those who need it, friends or strangers, if I deem they deserve it. I am not, after the war, going to condemn anyone for homelessness. And if men are old and homeless, I give them money in memory of a friend.
50) when was your first crush?
Mattie. I loved her before I can even remember. Perhaps it... deepened when she came to us in Valdosta. I was thirteen.
51) where do you wish you were?
Georgia, before the war.
52) have you ever broken someone's heart?
Perhaps Mattie's, but she had God. No one else's heart. Perhaps not hers.
53) ever been given a ring?
54) Longest relationship?
Since seconds before the first violent touch to my lip.
55) last gift you received:
I do not know. I don't know. Is a touch a gift? Wait. Anson gave me whiskey for my birthday.
56) last sport you played?
I have never done sports.
57). things you spend a lot of money on?
a lot of money? I spend as much money as things cost.
58) where do you live?
59) high school you attend(ed):
60) last wedding attended:
My Uncle - Tom McKay's.
61) favorite fast food restaurant:
I have only been to one. It was a 'drive-thru'.
62) where do you work?
With cards? In various saloons, gambling hells, trains, wherever there is a game. Otherwise? Wherever there is a need I can respect and fill.
63) can you cook?
64) most hated food:
I am not going to condemn anything at this time.
65) can you sing?
Yes, and well. I am a tenor. My mother taught me.
66) last concert attended:
I cannot remember. It was, after all, 120 years ago.
67) favorite nonalcoholic drink:
lemonade, with ice.
68) favorite alcoholic drink:
69) current crush?
The word 'crush' sounds so trivial...