sorry. I forgot the first part...
2) The very stars! *smiles, and again is all wonder he has the opportunity to hear such things**
4) Perhaps I will try to induce someone to watch it then, not that they didn't have the opportunity at Easter! *frowns sternly into the background*
5) Why you will have to play it for me, perhaps. It was not yet written.
2) *looks thoughtful and resolves to discuss this elsewhere*
3) Of course.
4) This is a strange question, since you know so very much. But if it would hurt me, I would like to think you would tell me, to give me the chance to face it with dignity, and to be proud. I am glad you would never lie to me.
5) Why we must play again then! *smiles!*
7) *wonders wonderingly how one could rest between flights*
10) *looks mightily relieved*
12) Thank you. Again, more than I can say.
13) You can drive then, for I cannot. It will be great!
14) *is not sure what to say, as he looks down at his nearly skeletal form in its fine clothes* I was handsome once, but... But I thank you, and am glad you see it in me.
15) But I... "Had a treasure. Beyond most mortal comprehension..., even if it caused (me) pain." It was worth it.
17) Wonderful! Perhaps we could make a cake also. That will be... funny.
18) *smiles and starts to think* I have not had a date since... Atlanta.
8/19) Ah, Gabriel! *His relief is nearly a glad internal shout, as he is struck with a sudden thought.* It is not hypothetical! When I am ill, when it is my last day on earht, when I die, as I surely shall, it will be you who will
look after me, and it will be You
, my friend, who sees me to the farther shore (and perhaps we will take a boat, and play cards, for I have never been on a boat.) And I will not
die alone in that distant hotel in Colorado, for there will be one friend to whom I could not be a burden. No wonder my last words were, 'This is funny.'